91少女 is prepared and available to assist your COVID-19 response and planning efforts. We offer a variety of services to help you address the needs of your communities through a health and racial equity lens, particularly during this crisis. We pride ourselves on our innovation and flexibility.听
- Rapid assessment to quickly identify changing community or population needs using a participatory approach and focusing on those most impacted.
- Rapid communication consultation to ensure that communication activities are clear and understandable to diverse groups and recognize the inequities that have been exacerbated during this crisis. Supporting services include rapid web development and communications campaigns planning and implementation.
- Information and referral services to rapidly launch and scale local and statewide information and referral services such as helplines, materials development, and dissemination in substance use, mental health, housing, and other issues.
- Virtual meeting facilitation, training, and technical assistance to develop highly engaging virtual trainings with intensive engagement of diverse stakeholders and participants, from youth workers to hospital advisory boards. 听
- Grantmaking consultation to develop, administer, and provide guidance for a rapid response fund to support your target communities during and after this unprecedented event.
- Rapid strategic planning for organizations or partnerships that want to respond to shifting priorities while promoting stakeholder engagement and fostering quality improvement.
- Evaluation of COVID-19-related activities including interventions or investments to improve process, determine impact, and tell the story of these efforts.
For more information, please contact us.